Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Site News: New Header Image Contest!

Yesterday I mentioned on Twitter that there was going to be a little contest here at We Are All Puckheads. Well, here's your chance! Do you have some photoshop skills and a few minutes to waste? I'm looking for a new header image, and your design could be it! Here's some details about how to get involved:

  • Make sure your image is approximately 1200x200 pixels in size.
  • Try to include a theme of old-time pond hockey.
  • Using colors that go with the current site theme would be great, but don't be afraid to change it up!
  • Be as creative as you like in the overall design.
  • Send me your image on Twitter @CanuckPuckHead
  • You can also send a link to your image on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WeAreAllPuckheads
I'll keep the contest open for a few weeks, so you've got some time to come up with something cool and creative. I'll pick the winner from among all the entries, and you could have the new header image here at We Are All Puckheads! Don't delay, get those submissions in today!

4 comments:

  1. im in :)

    starting on it now :)

    canucks_35

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! Just tweet it to me when you're done and I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I want to take part but I don't have a twitter account...is there another way I can contact you? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, yes you can also submit a link to your image on our facebook page We Are All Puckheads (link: https://www.facebook.com/WeAreAllPuckheads) or even here in the comments if you don't have facebook. Thanks for your interest, can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete