Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Site News 22/09

Hello fellow Puckheads! As you may have noticed, things have been a little slow around WAAP lately, and with good reason. Not only did I take a nice, long, well-deserved vacation, but it seems as though my work has gotten noticed by a few other blogs. So...for this season, check out the following links if you want to keep reading my stuff!

Sport Statricity

Last Word On Sports

Both are great, emerging sites and your support will be appreciated! And don't worry, that doesn't mean that WAAP is completely dead, but it does mean that the posts here will be much more infrequent. Also, make sure to keep following me on Twitter, because I'll be tweeting all my links out there as well as sharing them on Facebook and Google+.

On a personal note, I can't thank all you fine people enough for the support you gave me last season. You really helped fuel my love of hockey and blogging, it honestly means so much.

Let's have a great 2013-14 NHL season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment